First I read Renae's blog (she's from Australia) Here is a link to Renae's blog. Then I read Avery's blog (he's from U.S.A.) Here is a link to Avery's blog. Both of them like Minecraft and drawing, so we have some things in common.
Activity 8. Now the questions. My friend Katrina and I thought these up (Katrina's blog). Please leave your answer in the comments by saying e.g Your class 1. (answer) (WARNING: Do not put e.g in your comment)
- What is the main type of technology do you use at school?
- How do you get to school?
- From reading other people's blogs, do you think your school is much different to others? (Electronics, classrooms, subjects etc.)
- How does your culture differ from others?
- Do you have any original cultural foods that have been passed down through your family?
- Do any songs/dances represent your culture?
- How does your National Anthem describe your country/laws in your country/rights people have in your country? (If it does)
- What cultures originate from your country? (e.g We have Maori here in N.Z.)
Enjoy and thank yo for reading this blog!